Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Attic Door in Garage

One of the suggestions that came out of our meeting with our PM was his recommendation, for lack of better term, to place our attic door(s) in our garage ceiling. As opposed to the default placement, which is in the master bedroom closet. He recently built (or had built) his own home with Ryan Homes, and he had done the same with his home. I recall seeing the doors in the closet when we visited the model Avalon, and in my previous home, I recall always seeing, the attic doors in the garage ceiling--but after living there for 8+ years or so, we never used it or even looked in it to be honest. 

Hopefully, the attic door will look like this--but in the ceiling!
In any event, I'm just sitting at work, dreaming of getting the call/text/bat signal/SOMETHING, indicating progress of some sort with respect to building our home. At this point, the road being in, or the for sale sign on the site, or something...

Editors Note: Our PM did text me back when I inquired about progress with a message stating

Hey Walter - the developer is making progress with the road and BGE. I currently have your start date sitting in the week of 9/5. I'll call you as soon as i have permit and am ready to start. As for stake out, I need the developer to finish moving his equipment and dirt. I'll call you once it's staked so we can walk it together 

So there's that I suppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment