Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Stairs leading from morning room to ground level

Ryan Homes elects to not build leading from your morning room door to the ground level, as mentioned here for example. That makes sense on some level, because they don't know what your backyard plans are and such, but it would also make sense for them to offer to provide some sort of stairs option.

Notice the wooden security rail preventing exit

I think this will be one of the first projects I tackle (as this Siena homeowner did, along with others), as backyard access is always preferable to have and not need, rather then to need and not have. I suspect that thanks to Home Depot and the internet, this will be a relatively easy (and inexpensive) project to hang my hat on and begin my homeowners project career!

Some wood, some concrete, some nails, and a power saw

No comments:

Post a Comment