Tuesday, July 26, 2016

28 Days Later (+10 Days): Loan Approved!!!

It's been a scorcher summer thus far. Friday, 7/22 was no different!


This guy gets it. Drink plenty of fluids

But it was extra special. One of us celebrated a milestone birthday, and as such, was treated to a surprise dinner with tons of friends and family there to cheer them on (in case it's not clear, it wasn't me!).

Thank God for A/C!
It also was the first time we officially, spread the news of our new home purchase to family and friends. Only to wake-up Saturday morning, with an e-mail from our uber helpful loan officer stating that we were APPROVED!!! So the weekend went from good to great.

I need to post a timeline sooner then later. I'll do so eventually. But I think we first signed paperwork on June 15th. So from then until now it's been about 38 days. Which to be honest, wasn't too bad. Thanks to all the other helpful bloggers, I figured it would be between 30-45 days. And while my loan situation is relatively straightforward, I also did have to spend a little more time than I would have originally imagined collecting some documents.

This summer has been amazing so far. Excitement abounds!


1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine. learn more here

    ReplyDelete