Thursday, June 30, 2016

Still waiting on loan approval

They say no news is good news.  I assume that came from the internet, and the internet is always right!  Technically, it's not a case of "no news", just limited movement.  We've been in contact with the Loan Officer (LO) and the Loan Processor (LP), who have both been easy to reach and provided feedback on the process.

By my count, 996 out of the required 1,000 (exaggeration) documents have been submitted and we're only waiting on the last 4, before the LP feels comfortable passing the documents to the Underwriter.

Image Courtesy of: http://parksihoo4u.com

So far, my experience working with NVR mortgage has been fairly positive, especially our LP, Eboni. Our LO has been clear on what he thinks we need and where we are, and I appreciate that as well. Sooo...definitely a lull in news or posts, as we head into this holiday weekend.  I'm so excited, that I'm sure I'll find some random ways to make a new post or two and spill out some of this anxiety!

1 comment:

  1. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. website

    ReplyDelete