Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Trim Installed: Trade Deadline Looming

They say life comes at you fast, and they are right. I went away for a week to California (it rained in southern California--Toni Tone Tony lied to me!). Ryan homes, to their credit, has adhered closely to the notional timeline they advertise. Right now, we're in about week 10, which means they've finished drywall, ceramic flooring, and they are about to to the second stage of paint.

I'm feeling extra lazy, so I'll just throw these pictures up of our latest foray into the house and I'll maybe organize them later. But do note, the bathroom tile is looking AMAZING!!!! And I'm going to pat myself on the back because of the "few" interior choices that I made, getting floor to ceiling tile was my idea. And I think it looks, you know, amazing!!!!!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! The Avalon is an absolutely beautiful model. I built a Venice with Ryan homes, and have spent the past year customizing it, and just started a blog. Some large and fun projects to share! I am looking forward to reading more about your progress.

    http://customryanhomesvenice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I checked out your blog and already love the nerf gun wall idea! I'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. And I'll add you to the blogs we follow list.

    ReplyDelete